cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about the currently advertised in QC "28 dollar 2.5 gig data plan (35 dollar plan)"

Kate_mcc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok I have two questions as I have recommended to a good friend to change to public mobile with the "28 Dollar 2.5 gig plan". 

1- how long will she get the rate of 28 which includes her $2 preauthorized payment plan?

2- if it ends after a specific time where can I find that info on the plans pages?

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Kate

70 REPLIES 70

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo  your post before says new and existing. Think it's just for new as I don't see it in my account.

Screenshot_20201114_142546.jpg

Kate_mcc

i Read it carefully but saw nothing about existing clients.

Kate_mcc

Thank you BUT did it happen to put when it ends? (I know. Never satisfied)!

Thank you again

@Kate_mcc  you will need to follow the competition in QC when their promos end so will this one most Lilley.

@Jb456 I copied and pasted from the announcement that was provided to the Oracle's.  I can ask for clarification on Monday from reading what I pasted it says new and existing.

I hope public mobile offers us 'plans on sale' this black Friday. covid-19's escalation in recent weeks, would help a lot of customers

$30/2.5gb

$35/5gb

$40/6.5gb 

$45/8.5gb

$50/10gb 

Michael6
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I just wrote to the mods and received this response confirming that this plan does NOT apply to existing customers.

"Thanks for getting in contact with us, my name is Arturo and I´ll be assisting you today with your plan inquiry.

The promotion you´re mentioning is only for new activation, it does not apply to existing customers.

Hope this information is useful to you.

Arturo - Public Mobile Moderator" 

Kate_mcc

Thank you so much for checking. I am very disappointed that it does not apply to current customers. Makes me want to just buy a new sim card and rejoin lol. Just kidding, sort of.

It will still make my friend who is switching companies happy. BUT It would be nice if companies who make new customer offers spend a few minutes evaluating if those offers will make current customers feel less valued.

Kate

@Kate_mcc . If you haven't been with PM long (reward wise) you could technically consider activating again to get the plan. 

You'd have to calculate the money to see if it is worth it or not.

Port your number over to another company like Lucky. (That would cost a Lucky sim and lowest lucky plan) then get a new PM sim and signup again. Use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus. 

Port your number from Lucky back to your new PM account for the new price.

Michael6
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would have upgraded my plan as well but I guess public mobile doesn't want my extra 5$ every month lol

@Kate_mcc wrote:

It will still make my friend who is switching companies happy. BUT It would be nice if companies who make new customer offers spend a few minutes evaluating if those offers will make current customers feel less valued.

Kate

The longer you stay with PM, you'll likely find PM values it's existing customers more than you think right now. Here's an example...the red checks are just a list of the freebies I've rec'd over the last couple of years. Doesn't include "Refer-a-Freind" rewards, "Loyalty" rewards or "Community" participation rewards.

Freebies.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.