cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A mess lol. Immeditate plan change lost data for old rewards and no credits haha

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did an immediate plan change yesterday to try and get one more old reward credits out of PM. Today no credits and the data they gave for their switch from old rewards to points is gone to lol.

Already ported out 4 of my 7 lines with PM. I think this line will be ported out tonight to.

Rant over lol

7 REPLIES 7

@hTideGnow we shall see based on their reply. I would like to see more of how the points work. The account I lost the data on had enough rewards where PM was crediting my account each month a few dollars. So after seeing how the points work for a month or two and doing some calculations I’ll decide on this account (dependant on the reps reply about the data I lost this morning) otherwise I’ll likely port out to a company plan which I still won’t have to pay for the line.

cool @Jb456 

so this account will start with PM? or will be gone too

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  I received a credit just before for my referrals. Not my $5 loyalty years tho. Likely won’t get $2 autopay. A rep did respond saying they would give me 5 gigs back. This morning 17 gigs was wiped from that account so waiting a reply if they will just give that amount back. We shall see lol

Hi @golfball 

if you ask me, since the change was before May 1, I think they will give the credit to Aavilable funds and not points

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow I thought they were shutting down the old rewards on May 1st, as that's tomorrow they may be out of luck.

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In case you missed it the rewards discontinuation email said they will remove the "gift" data if you switch to a cheaper plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jb456 

it is known issue to loss data bonus if you downgrade your plan

the credit from immediate plan change is added back to the account within 48 hours, so you need to wait longer

Need Help? Let's chat.