cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days plan for 1 year

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi guys

I have a little confused about 90 days plan for 1 year. If we pay 4 times 90 days plan, the total is 360 days.  PM always advertise its 90 days plan as three months cost. Actually, 90 days are not exact 3 months in some months. Is it any compensation mechanism to make it 4 times 90 days equal 1 year ? 

Who can answer my question? Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Kaiyo

@Crosserson o I tried, 2 people bailed =(. Only semi-got 1 referral, as my number in my account shows the number i signed up with and not my ported in number. Waiting for a mod to fix that. 

@Kaiyo wrote:

@Luddite you mean $38, I wish it was $28!

You're absolutely correct; I think I hear the reprogramming team in the hall. Robot surprised

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Crosserson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could be! Get some referrals! Smiley Tongue

Kaiyo

@Luddite you mean $38, I wish it was $28!

@Kaiyo wrote:

There is no compensation. 

each year is short by ~5 days. 

OMG the Public Mobile year is shorter! Does that mean I age faster or slower after joining Public Mobile?

Maybe PM is a moon cult but thought the Synodic Month of 29.53 days would confuse us and so just rounded up to 30 days. 👽

Of course even $40/30 days is wrong if you're on autopay; then it's $28/30 days. 👺

It's making my head ache trying to figure it out. 😰

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kaiyo

There is no compensation. 

each year is short by ~5 days. 

@nishufan wrote:

Hi guys

I have a little confused about 90 days plan for 1 year. If we pay 4 times 90 days plan, the total is 360 days.  PM always advertise its 90 days plan as three months cost. Actually, 90 days are not exact 3 months in some months. Is it any compensation mechanism to make it 4 times 90 days equal 1 year ? 

Who can answer my question? Thanks 

No, Public Mobile is not selling service in blocks of 1 months at  a time. They are selling 10, 30, and 90 days at a time.  I do agree with you it being slightly confusing and that they shouldn't usethe term "month" in any advertising.  That part might not actually be entirely Public's fault because a lot of people who talk about these plans will just round off and say "per month".

I did post in the Ideas section that believe that it would be simpler and more beneficial to customers for Public to be offering monthly services instead of 30 day services.  Some customers agreed with me, while some other didn't.

Need Help? Let's chat.