cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days plan at 25$, what is included?

Brav0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Does someone has the 90 days plan at 25$?

Is it similar to the 30 days plan at 10$, with an predefine number of talk minutes and text messages?

Thanks for your help!

Eric

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kselmak   I was unsure of picking the 10 or $15 plan.  I went with the 10 and will see how he does.    at the has 1050 minutes because of the canada addons. his phone does track incoming and outgoing calls.  so after 30 days i will see how many minutes he used and what porportion were incoming vs outgoing. then decide which route to take.  

Also not a smart phone, and he does not text.

@mimmo wrote:

@Brav0  just a thought,  I have just move my dad fro the 20$ provincial talk only plan to the 10$ +2@ 500@$5 min talk addons. Going to see how long that lasts him, hoping he doesn't  chat more than 1050 mins. This then gives him incoming sms which he didn't do before.  For the same price.   Something like the above could possibly work for you. The nice thing about the addons is they don't expire till used up. 

I believe that if the phone is not for emergency only the most economical plan is 15 one, he gets unlimited incoming and unlimited texts so he can call 100 times and say call me back or send a text 'call me'. And for a long wait you could install textN ow, it's really not bad as he would have 250 m of data and the last month mine textNow used up only 21m. And textNowb will get you unlimited usa and Canada, you can get Canadian number for free

This is assuming he has smartphone

mimmo

@Brav0 wrote:

This plan is the base option on build your own plan.

@Brav0   Unless I misuderstood your statement/question for $25 you get no features ie no talk, no text and no data.  it is unable to be purchased. once you click 90 days you then need to build your plan (select the options you want, as no options are slected) the $25 is simply the "base connection fee" and actually can not be purchased. 

Screenshot (77).png

Brav0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This plan is the base option on build your own plan.

@mimmo wrote:

@Brav0  just a thought,  I have just move my dad fro the 20$ provincial talk only plan to the 10$ +2@ 500@$5 min talk addons. Going to see how long that lasts him, hoping he doesn't  chat more than 1050 mins. This then gives him incoming sms which he didn't do before.  For the same price.   Something like the above could possibly work for you. The nice thing about the addons is they don't expire till used up. 

The add-on minutes are Canada wide minutes.

mimmo

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Brav0 wrote:

Hi,

Is it similar to the 30 days plan at 10$, with an predefine number of talk minutes and text messages?

Thanks for your help!

Eric

There is no $25/90 days plan. The $25 in  the plan builder is base provisioning fee - you need to choose at least one option out of the talk, text and / or data offerings on top of that to create an actual plan.

Edit: Cheapest Public Mobile option is still the $10/30 ready made plan. With auto pay it's 3*$8 = $24+tax pet 90 days, giving you a total of 50 airtime (=and outgoing AND incoming  minutes combined) and 50 outgoing texts (incoming texts are free) per 30days.

If you look at having an emergency phone with pay per use rates (= you are essentially not using your cell phone), SpeakOut's $25 top up with 365 day expiry is still a good deal (effectively usable amount $10 if you count the "system fee" of $1.25 * 12 months)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Brav0 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your help!

Eric

Where do you see 90 days for $25 ? Not able to find that anywhere here.

Need Help? Let's chat.