cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day subscription option on the new Canada-US plans?

kennorl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is anyone seeing an option for 90 day plans for the new Canada-US promo plans? It says on the subscription plan page: "Choose the speed and subscription that's right for you. Save more with a 90-day subscription" but when I select the 40$ plan, it doesn't give me an option for a 90-day subscription to save some more money?

5 REPLIES 5

@Markaps @jmjosse 

tried using browser with Incognito mode on a computer?? 

if still cannot see the plan, ask PM support to schedule the change for you, simply message support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

jmjosse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

negative, went into that wormhole yesterday - it definitely isn't.

Only plan on 90day option is the $55 canada plan - pay $50/month if paying 3months up front.

Markaps
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't see one either. The only plan that has a 90 day subscription is not a Canada-US plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kennorl  Not all plans have the 90 day option . You have to see it in the plan description if it says it then you choose the plan to change in renewal and then you will get option for 90 day variant and then confirm the change in renewal 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kennorl 

The US-Canada plans presently do not have the 90 day subscription option.  Just 30 days option. 

Need Help? Let's chat.