cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8gb 4G plan for $45

dancybak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for this on July 20/22, but my plan still shows I’m on my old plan and says I’ve used all my data which is simply not accurate. Can someone help clarify this please?

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This seems to be an issue for many making a change recently. You can connect with a CSA to get it sorted out so they could manually change it for you if it is still not showing in your self serve. Keep us updated on how it gets resolved. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dancybak   

Use Incognito mode to try login again to make sure the details showing are up to date

If it still show you are on the old plan, check Payment History page and it will tell you if they charged you the new plan charge on July 20 (if the transaction details are unclear, post screenshot and we can try to help)

if they charged you new plan but still offering old one, open ticket with CS agent

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Timer
Mayor / Maire

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dancybak 

Did you change your plan immediately or on your renewal date?

There are 2 options for your to change your plan.

BTW, it is $55 for 8gb or $45 for 6gb at 4G.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@dancybak 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and new plan is take up to 48hr to post in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.