cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8UV1

mlarsen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today I called a phone number that I have been calling for years,  including on Tuesday Jan 18th 2022 and today I got a 8UV1 message. 

The phone number still works from other phones. Just not mine outgoing. My friend can still call my phone from his phone,  just not the other way around as of today

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mlarsen  - are you in an area that is different that may not have a good network connection? Or, are you saying, also, that your friend is pretty much next to you, when they call and make connection successfully?

Try manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings - does the call go through then?

If it not the area you are in, try toggling into airplane mode, than back again.

You could perform a reset of your  device's network settings.

What carrier is the other number you are trying to call? It could be an issue, and maybe just temporary, on their end.

Ensure

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mlarsen  8uv1 is  an error on Telus/PM due to high call volume on the system. 

are you getting the same error for calling other number?  did you try to put a 1 in front of the number you are calling?

and you incoming calls are working?

I suggest you to try to reseat the sim or at least reboot the phone and see how it goes.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mlarsen you have tried the number multiple times?  Isn't 8UV1 the "All circuits are busy" message?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.