cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7b1 not activated on the network

Debi34
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After 2 days and raising a ticket I still have this issue , 2 CS reps have failed to help I am a new customer and have never been able to make a call how do I get my money back and cancel my subscription 

8 REPLIES 8

Debi34

I have all ready raised a ticket and waited what can CSA do that already has been checked out ???

@Debi34 

you'll have to wait for CSA to help you, I'm afraid. If it's been 24 hours since you sent them a message, send 'em a follow-up message and request to have your concern escalated as you've been waiting for so long.

Debi34

No number ported I chose a new number 

@Debi34 

it could be the port process has failed to complete successfully. Click the envelop icon on top right side of the page...I'll send you the number to call for port assistance.

Debi34

I can't make a call only receive a call  the account has been checked and is active and shows no problems at their end . I have tried the SIM in 2 unlocked phones  and get the same issue it's either the SIM or the service that has the problem 

Debi34

Thanks for the information 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Debi34 

if you're sure you have no desire to stay with PM, you can talk to your bank and initiate a charge back. That will cancel your account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Debi34 , the community consists of customers helping customers.  You will have to rely on the CSA team to address the problem you are having.  What exactly have they said/done to resolve the issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.