cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7B1 Your phone is not activated on the network

ADiaz1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I encounter the error message "7B1 Your phone is not activated on the network" when attempting to make a call.

Despite this issue, I am still able to send and receive text messages and receive incoming phone calls. However, incoming calls display as "Private number" even when they are not.

I've tried:

• Restarting my phone.
  • Resetting my network connections.
  • Toggling airplane mode on and off.
  • Removed and re-inserted the SIM card into the device.
  • Tried Sim in another phone
  • Got Confirmation text from old carrier, and old carrier Sim (Rogers) no  longer works
8 REPLIES 8

Jalilah-Ab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot even contact support, cannot submit a ticket it gives an error- so now I can’t make calls from my phone which I pay for 👏🏼 I guess I am dumping this service if CRTC can’t fix the issue

ADiaz1

I've tried using another phone to test the sim card but it didn't work. But a CS Agent is currently trying to help me.

@ADiaz1 

with the 7B1 error, do you have another phone to test the sim card? This cam force a sim re-provision and could resolve the issue

If not, then you will have to open ticket with support by direct message for them to reprovision in the system

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@ADiaz1  Yes that’s good fact your rogers doesn’t work is an indication port when thru as you say . I’m sure PM support that you messaged just needs to re provision your SIM ( reset account ) what ever ya wanna call it . But your almost there 

ADiaz1

My apologies I can make calls but I get an automated voice response that says 7B1 Your phone is not activated on the network. Also do you mean Rogers or PM support as my rogers Sim no longer works and I can receive calls with my PM one with my Rogers # so I assume the port went through.

@ADiaz1  Actually you didn’t mention if you’re able to make calls ? If you can is your ported in number from rogers showing up ? If not ask support for an update on your port at the same time . But I think is just needs the SIM card re provisioned 

LOL you did sorry that’s when you get error 

ADiaz1

Thanks I just messaged them, just waiting on their response

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ADiaz1  You definitely tried all the right things .but you may need support to reset your account  on there end 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.