cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

75 gig CAN/US plan

Paulleewogg1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello...

I just tried to change my current subscription to the 75 gig CAN/US plan for $40 that you're offering. Once I hit the confirm plan change button at the bottom of the screen, there were multi-coloured dots on the screen indicating  it was working on it. After about 10 min of this, the page seemed to time out, kicked me out and I had to sign back in. At that point the offer wasn't there. 

So I'm wondering what's going on and if the change got put in place or not?  

I have 3 screen shots of the plan, including the date & time stamps, so it was offered to me if you'd like to see some proof. 

Apologies if there's a way for me to check on an upcoming plan change myself without bugging you guys, but I don't know how. 

Thanks in advance for any replies...

...P. Black

13 REPLIES 13

Paulleewogg1

Above, I meant "And I COULDN'T find anything in my account, 

Paulleewogg1

That's what I was wondering, if once you sub to it, it disappears. But the first attempt I never got a confirmation, just kicked out after the dots blinked for 10 min. And I could find anything in my account, so I didn't know. I just knew I wanted to grab it before it was gone and I didn't want any screw ups. 

Anyway, it's all good now. Thanks guys...

🙂👍

For sure. I just meant that once you successfully schedule a plan change, that plan no longer shows up as an option to change to. I wondered if the change did take, which is why they couldn't see it as an option anymore. But sounds like it was the cache issue you suggested in the end.

That's awesome. Congrats and enjoy the new plan. 

Hey @DennyCrane 

I just took a peek on my phone app, it's still there. With the fact it just came out today, I'm sure it will be there till Friday since the "Referral Contest" ends on Friday.

Paulleewogg1

I got it. It took my laptop and clearing the cache to see it again. It was there before logging in, once I logged into account, it was gone. Other plans were there but not the one I wanted. Once I cleared history/cache, it magically appeared. I snagged it and got a confirmation that it will take effect on my plan renewal date.

Thanks Chalupa for the clear cache reminder. That did the trick.

Have a nice night! 🙂👍

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

If the plan isn't there anymore, that likely means it's scheduled to change. You can check under your subscriptions in the app or web.

Nope. Still there. First and foremost, you always use the app to do stuff on. I find it, myself, to be more reliable than using Google. However, try your PC instead. Open your browser, go to settings, clear your cache, history and cookies. Then reboot the browser and try to log in and see if it's there. Google Chrome/Public Mobile have cache issue and can create the illusion of missing information and errors.

Paulleewogg1

Thanks for your reply, Chalupa.

I started this process using the Chrome browser on my phone. This last time around was on the app. Both the browser & the app aren't showing the original offer that I tried to sign up for about 90 min ago. That offer hasn't been yanked this evening, has it?

Hey @Paulleewogg1 

There never is a confirmation email sent out sadly. Sorry, just want to confirm. You did this on the phone app or PC? Which ever one you did, try the opposite. 

Paulleewogg1

I checked me email, there has been no confirmation sent out. So...?

Paulleewogg1

OK, I don't see the original plan that was there an hour ago. 75 gigs CAN/US for $40.

There is a couple others, $39, 60g, CAN/US plan, and a $50, 100g, CAN/US plan, but the 75gig/$40 plan seemed like the one for me. Is it not there because I successfully signed up for it? I went into my account but I don't see anywhere to check on upcoming plan changes. 

I feel like I've fallen thru a crack in the time/space continuum. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Paulleewogg1 

Try rebooting your phone and try again. Some times there are bugs and sometimes if your connection just slips it's connection that can mess it up. Try to do it on WiFi if you can.

Need Help? Let's chat.