cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(7/11) Speakout PIN # ?

Doninvaughan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a speakout SIM card and I need to change my number to a new SIM card (different size).  It's asking me to enter the 4 digit PIN#.  I got this SIM a few years ago and I don't recall setting up a PIN# on it.  Is there a way for me to try a few numbers to see if I have a correct PIN# ?

5 REPLIES 5

Why are people asking Public for information about 7-11?

Write this info in your other thread it will help... @dianawong 

dianawong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I asked speakout to give me the pin#.

Diana

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Doninvaughan wrote:

I have a speakout SIM card and I need to change my number to a new SIM card (different size).  It's asking me to enter the 4 digit PIN#.  I got this SIM a few years ago and I don't recall setting up a PIN# on it.  Is there a way for me to try a few numbers to see if I have a correct PIN# ?

Are you saying that you received the SIM from someone else, or you activated it but forgot the PIN? The 4-digit PIN is established when you create an account and activate the SIM card. If you don't have it, you will need to contact SpeakOut directly (see contact info at https://www.speakout7eleven.ca/contact-us/). I had activated a SpeakOut plan for one of my kids a couple years back, and I wrote down the login details, phone number, and PIN... it so happens that the PIN is one I recognize, so I undoubtedly chose it.

Good luck!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I suggest you contact Speakout about this.  Public Mobile has nothing at all to do with Speakout.

Need Help? Let's chat.