cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7********0 & 2********1

Dayni3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two accounts and two different numbers under my name, can I combine the two numbers into one account?

ayad al-dayyeni

9*********1

Removed Personal information ShawnC13

15 REPLIES 15

@Anonymous, I still haven't found that view you linked but it is a good one lol.  Even that way I can't edit subject lines

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13  I see it when looking at my All Posts view (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...).  In that view, every reply shows a subject.  walker1's reply must have been done before you edited the original.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : The _subject_ line 🙂 (or aka thread title) no we can't seem to see it or edit it when we reply.

@hTideGnow, thank you, I was able to see the subject bar that way but still am not able to edit out the information.  Just another thing to add to the list of improvements needed.  Although our suggestions from when we got to try this out don't seem to be implemented either

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Hi @Anonymous   , you meant we cannot edit the Submit line while reply or when we go back and modify, right?  At least I can't find a way to

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 : Interesting. I'm still working in the old world All Posts so I see the subject lines. But indeed, if one were to edit ones post then one can't see the subject line. It gets picked up like it used to upon replying but not shown or editable in the act of replying.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13  Even though you edited out the account number from the post title, it still appears in @walker1  initial reply (Re: 7xxxxxxxx...).  Is that normal?

@Anonymous, sorry I am not seeing anything in that post.  Even if I go to edit it there is no subject bar to edit either.  I might have a different view set as with this new format I don't see a subject line with each reply

HI @ShawnC13   It still appears in Walker's reply page

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/92519

(click on the Replies tab after and you will see it, I don't want to post another screenshot with the phone number..)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dayni3 

at public mobile is not have that option,
just you need Separate email for each account
and everything else like credit card, password, 4 digit pin, Security Question, you can use them the same in many account you like only the different Email.

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13  Even though you edited out the account number from the post title, it still appears in @walker1  initial reply (Re: 7xxxxxxxx...).  Is that normal?

@Anonymous, sorry I am not seeing anything in that post.  Even if I go to edit it there is no subject bar to edit either.  I might have a different view set as with this new format I don't see a subject line with each reply

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You would be better to cancel one account and use only one with the longest service with PM (loyalty reward).

What will be purpose of joining 2 accounts into one? Would you expect double minutes (if it is then cheapest plan) or double data? Just curious...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Interesting noticing. I use All Posts and all the subject lines show. But when viewing the thread they don't. Oracles can edit anything in posts. If walker1 had said not to show any personal information then I would have nudged him on it. It's up to the walker1 or an Oracle to edit it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dayni3   sorry, each account is by itself and use a different email to setup and cannot be combined.

You can however, use the same credit card for payment and put in the same account information like Name, address, etc.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dayni3 , that is not possible each phone number is its own account.  You can pay for them with the same credit card though.

In the future please do not post private information such as phone numbers and account numbers in the public forum please

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Dayni3 

No sorry that isn't allowed.

Need Help? Let's chat.