cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6uc2 message when making outgoing calls to ANY number

esksfan1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hope someone can help. My account is active. Phone was working fine yesterday. I have made no changes to the iPhone 6 yet today calls to any number get the same 6uc2 message. This is not a recent switch to public mobility so not a sim card issue. Public Mobility is selected as the network.  Please help,

3 REPLIES 3

liliafran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @esksfan1 , I just found out that it works! There is a post from Public on the forum that also states that they do know of the issues.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Service-Impacts/td-p/955119

Please try your phone once again and I hope that things are working now.

liliafran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @esksfan1 , I have a similar problem but with a 6UM1 error. I have done plenty of troubleshooting and deemed that this is a problem with Public Mobile, and not the users or their phones. Please open up a ticket as recommended by @Handy1 as this will escalate the problem to Public Mobile's support team. Thank you and good luck

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@esksfan1  There’s been a issue with making calls and receiving them open ticket with support to get fixed 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.