cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$60 5 gig plan wasnt available at checkout?

Jazzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there! 

I'm just getting started with public mobile today, I got the sim card activated, and on the choose your plan page, the largest plan available was the $45 2 gig plan. What gives? I signed up for a month of it, but I'd like the $60 dollar 5 gig offer. can anyone help? Im in BC and the offer was available on the main page when I set my location to BC. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Jazzy and welcome to Public Mobile!

Sorry to hear that you didn't have the option of activating the plan you wanted. No worries, you've definitely come to the right place for help 🙂 I can see that you haven't send us a private message yet, can you please do so and include your account details? 

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The build your own plan option is at the bottom of the pick list which is probably why it may have been missed.  The selections menu only shows when the pick your own plan radio button is selected.  Another customer just went through the same problem.  It looks like there will be a learning curve. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Oh boy! It looks like you are the first victim of getting caught with the new plan selection options. You picked one of the auto made plan instead building your own plan by selecting Create your own plan option. You might have missed that option and that is why you ended up with the 2GB $45 plan. Go to the plan page and figure out what plan you want. Since you just activated, you can contact mod and change your plan and pay the additional required payment.

You can send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number!  

Need Help? Let's chat.