cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months 1 GB promotion

hannaford
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I accidentally signed up with the incorrect e-mail address, which means I did not get the +1 GB of data promotion. The correct e-mail was registered for the promotion AFTER I activated an account. Is there a way for me to still get the +1 GB for 6 months?

3 REPLIES 3

Sounds like it. Registered one email address, signed up with another. Realized the mistake and then registered the correct email address after the fact. Going to have to rely on the interpretation by the moderators. I’m guessing they are being somewhat sympathetic. If the OP has both email addresses they can verify the other one easily enough. Used to be a flash sale jus required that you sign up for a new account in the promo time frame. Now fooling around with registering email addresses to get around covid and picking up SIM cards etc. Pros and Cons of the new and old methods.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hannaford wrote:

Hello,

I accidentally signed up with the incorrect e-mail address, which means I did not get the +1 GB of data promotion. The correct e-mail was registered for the promotion AFTER I activated an account. Is there a way for me to still get the +1 GB for 6 months?

But did you register an email address BEFORE you activated?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@hannaford Contact the moderator team and see what they can do about this. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.