cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5Gb for new customers

Karlynjacobson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently signed on because as a new member there was 5Gb free with $25 plan or more.  It’s not showing up.  Why?   I am limited to 1gb.

10 REPLIES 10

EarlofLondon

Will do dunkman.....thanks.

@EarlofLondon 

@EarlofLondon wrote:

Nope.....my first renewal payment was just taken and didn't get the month free or the 5gb of data. 3 in my household all signed up for this promo and none of us has received it. Yes we all used the emails we registered with....

If you meet all the terms and conditions, then you should contact moderator for help.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EarlofLondon

Nope.....my first renewal payment was just taken and didn't get the month free or the 5gb of data. 3 in my household all signed up for this promo and none of us has received it. Yes we all used the emails we registered with....

Karlynjacobson

Perfect. Thanks!

Karlynjacobson

Thanks!   

Yes, @Karlynjacobson , that is correct.

You WILL get the promotional items.  Quite likely, you'll see the 5GB within 2 weeks and the credit equal to your plan amount should show under Available Funds within a week of your 1st renewal.

@Karlynjacobson wrote:

Yes, I put that email in, and used the same one when I registered.   I wonder based on what you sent that there could be up to a 30 delay for it being added.  Is this how you read it?  

Hi @Karlynjacobson ,

If you registered today, it will added to your account within 30 days of today....or before your 1st renewal.

EDIT: some others have posted they have received it in as little as 8-10 days after activating. 

Karlynjacobson

Yes, I put that email in, and used the same one when I registered.   I wonder based on what you sent that there could be up to a 30 delay for it being added.  Is this how you read it?  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

HI @Karlynjacobson ,

Did you enter your email into the promo area, then activate with Public Mobile with that same email? Then you should be eligible.

Terms and Conditions:

* Effective until January 25 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who submit their email address online until January 25, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by February 8 2021 at 11:59PM ET. Offers are stackable with other promotions.

The one-time credit amount will be equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans.

Please note the discount will be applied within 30 days of activation.

The 5GB one-time data bonus will be applied to rate plans of $25/month or more. Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note that the bonus data will be applied within 30 days of activation. This offer is subject to change without notice.

These offers are subject to change without notice.

Taxes are extra. The account must have sufficient funds to cover the total cost each month.

@Karlynjacobson wrote:

I recently signed on because as a new member there was 5Gb free with $25 plan or more.  It’s not showing up.  Why?   I am limited to 1gb.

This comes within 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.