cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5GB data gift can't use

mnx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see 5GB data that showed up in my account while in the Public Mobile app, but I cannot use it.  It does not show up when I log into PM via a web browser...   I'm on the 15$/250MB plan so perhaps this is a glitch and it showed up as an error in the app???

5 REPLIES 5

mnx

I haven’t changed my plan since signing up in January.  Turns out it was a glitch.  I contacted support and they said I wasn’t eligible for the data as I was never part of the old loyalty system.  The bonus data mysteriously disappeared from the PM app. Bummer.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mnx 

You will loss the bonus data if you downgrade your plan but the $15 plan is the lowest plan. Did you downgrade from a higher plan to the $15 plan?

If not then contact an agent to correct. Click on the Chat icon and type in Submit a Ticket.

@mnx 

did you recently down grade to a plan of lower value ? If so, your free 150 day Bonus Data has been forfeited as per the Terms of Use.

clipped from Help Files..

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

mnx

It's saying I'm out of data after using my usual 250MB...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mnx 

it'll get used once your regular plan data is used. It has a 150 day lifespan though...use it or lose it. 

added...log in to your account on a laptop, clear cache files, use browser FireFox or Chrome. Look to the right on Overview Page/ Add-on Useage...look to see if you can see 5GB Loyalty Bonus Data...150 Days.

Need Help? Let's chat.