cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5GB/$40 new Koodo offer for fall promo users

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A new Koodo offer for 5GB/$40 for the PM $120/12GB fall promo users. 

GOKOODO405GBBPO

Most are saying in store only not online. So if you receive a call try and negotiate for 5GB.

Also people saying it's a medium tab.

267 REPLIES 267

fireapple
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@NewPublic Great to hear you could do it at Market Mall, that's my closest Koodo location! 😄

NewPublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks torontokris for posting this originally. Due to your info, I was able to easily get this 5gb/$40 deal at Koodo store Market Mall Calgary, they stated that they've been doing quite a few of these.  First tried Sunridge Koodo kiosk -  extremely unhelpful saying code couldn't be used. 

I am a bit disappointed leaving the unique benefits of PM. Just didn't want various pricing/service risks, as could be easily imaginable after last weeks events. I also have multiple lines, some for business use, so a very slight benefit with Koodo to account for multiple lines on one statement with single payment. 

I joined PM Fall 2016 just when Koodo closed loophole for Sask $48 for 5 GB plan - so I can't really complain about getting non-loophole 5GB for $40 now.

Much more embarassing is how I paid ~$150(!)  a month for 2 GB(!) shared between 2 lines with Telus prior to that. Absurd in retrospect, but some laziness on my part led to that.  I hope for actual ongoing competition for pricing, and regulators that will help enforce/prompt terms and promises to be upheld by the phone oligopolies - and I hope those of you staying on the $120 Fall 2016 plan get to keep it indefinitely despite my doubts. It was a good ride for me. 

Cheers!

@torontokriswrote:

A new Koodo offer for 5GB/$40 for the PM $120/12GB fall promo users. 

GOKOODO405GBBPO

Most are saying in store only not online. So if you receive a call try and negotiate for 5GB.

Also people saying it's a medium tab.

brainfreze

Welps, this forum has turned toxic. 

LeSong

And thats my referral code for those of you whom interested in getting 50$ credit for porting to koodo

offer valid till end of Feb

PLEASE DO NOT POST REFERRAL LINKS!!

kenleu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

signed up without any issues

PLEASE DO NOT POST REFERRAL LINKS!!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I can’t ban anybody 

@Rockdaddy22

You (Oracle_Team, lol) could just drop a ban on repeat offenders who're clearly now with Koodo and now disinterested in the status of the PM Community as anything more than a place to spam out referrals.  1-day or 1-week or something in between, enough to let the Koodo fervour die down a bit, those grasping at free Koodo money to move on to richer fields, and business at the PM Community to proceed onwards without being knee-deep in spam.

Rockdaddy22

@kentnleungwrote:

Usr this referral link to get the $50 credit when you migrate to koodo from PM!

Remember  : complete step below before opening koodo line!

No referral links please. Even RFD doesn’t allow it. I edited the post above. 

Rockdaddy22

Please stop posting referral links, I edited the post above. 

suno

last remaining days to get $50 bill credit

spaceman

awesome, thank you!

kentnleung

Usr this referral link to get the $50 credit when you migrate to koodo from PM!

Remember  : complete step below before opening koodo line!

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shawnie_boywrote:

@MEU_21wrote:

You can buy some time with the $50 referral if anyone is on the fence about switching by just registering for the referral, but not redeeming it. You have 30 days to redeem... which will take you into end of March. After March 1, the referral drops to $25.

@Just in case the incentive offers improve more in the next month, I will still be able to redeem @ the $50 referral rate. A bit of hedging, but that being said, I'll likely remain with PM.

I think you have to activate before Mach 1 to get $50, not just sign up. 

If you intitiate the referral when it is $50, it applies for 30 days

"How long are referrals valid?
Once you receive your referral, you'll have 30 days to redeem your offer (by entering your name and email address into the referral system). After you've redeemed your offer, you have 30 days to: (1) buy a phone or SIM card and activate on a postpaid rate plan; and (2) log back into the referral system and provide your mobile phone number. You can find the link to enter your phone number in the confirmation email you received after redeeming your offer."

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/common/rules.pg

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/common/terms.pg

shawnie_boy

@MEU_21wrote:

You can buy some time with the $50 referral if anyone is on the fence about switching by just registering for the referral, but not redeeming it. You have 30 days to redeem... which will take you into end of March. After March 1, the referral drops to $25.

@Just in case the incentive offers improve more in the next month, I will still be able to redeem @ the $50 referral rate. A bit of hedging, but that being said, I'll likely remain with PM.

I think you have to activate before Mach 1 to get $50, not just sign up. 

torontokris

@richardxvu@  Call koodo and tell them. Ask for the 5GB plan codeGOKOODO405GBBPO 

@richardxvuwrote:

Did anybody else switch to the first promo already? Because I did and now I feel snubbed. 

richardxvu

Did anybody else switch to the first promo already? Because I did and now I feel snubbed. 

MEU_21

Just in case the incentive offers improve more in the next month, I will still be able to redeem @ the $50 referral rate. A bit of hedging, but that being said, I'll likely remain with PM.

torontokris

@Korthwrote:

@torontokris

zzzz24 keeps reposting links soliciting a Koodo referral, will13am keeps taking the links down.  You didn't miss much.

But I do suggest spam-blocking these links in the threads.  They would be better communicated by private messages.

Someone right below you posted a link. 

torontokris

@kenleuwrote:

when does this promo end?  Rumor there is a 6gb $40 promo being offered?

4GB march 15th.

5gb apparently April 1st

No evidence of that 6gb plan. One person said he was offered it in store when he was negotiating yet he didn't take it because he's happy with PM. Then why was he negotiating a plan if if he wasn't going to switch when he got a great deal at 6gb?

Suspicious

kenleu

when does this promo end?  Rumor there is a 6gb $40 promo being offered?

suno

couple of days left before $50 referral credit ends

I edited this post AGAIN, @suno please stop playing games. 

@torontokris

zzzz24 keeps reposting links soliciting a Koodo referral, will13am keeps taking the links down.  You didn't miss much.

But I do suggest spam-blocking these links in the threads.  They would be better communicated by private messages.

torontokris

@will13amwrote:

@zzzz24wrote:

Humor me my friend, what do I do with this link?  Will a virus download on my computer? 

You see a link? I didn't see a link guess it was blocked due to spam

@zzzz24wrote:

Humor me my friend, what do I do with this link?  Will a virus download on my computer? 

zzzz24

zzzz24

suno

I made the switch.  Confirmed $100 bill credit on first bill.

@Rockdaddy22 here, I also edited this post

torontokris

@JJThompsonwrote:

I gave a soft push when I was at a kiosk yesterday, but hard to get leverage without that 405 text.

Edit: i did get the 45/4 text, but I'm more interested in saving money so 40/4 or 40/5 is win win

It doesnt hurt to try, however if you didnt get the email for the 40/4 then you are probably not eligible for that plan. You can also try Koodo rententions and nicely see where you can get

JJThompson

I gave a soft push when I was at a kiosk yesterday, but hard to get leverage without that 405 text.

Edit: i did get the 45/4 text, but I'm more interested in saving money so 40/4 or 40/5 is win win

charlize9

You have to push. I also recommend pushing for a free SIM card (I don't think we should have to pay that if they really want us to switch).

Just tell them about this thread and the one on Red Flag Deals.

Need Help? Let's chat.