cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 bonus "Int'l long distance" minutes will be used for "Canada Wide" minutes?

mischt70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, Do "int'l long distance calling minutes" get used for "Canada Wide" calling minutes if you have no more minutes left?
I'm on the 15$- 100 minute plan.  On occasion I've run out of minutes and bought the 5$ 500 minute "Canada Wide"  top up package.
Last year I recieved the 500 int'l long distance minutes "gift". I have not used any of it.
The next time  I run out of my monthly 100 minutes, would I automatically start using the 500 int'l minutes "gift" for my regular "Canada" calling if I did not buy another 500 minute Canada Wide package, or would my phone just not work for calls? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

mischt70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, yes I've already done that a couple of times. The Int'l bonus has been sitting there for a year and I just didn't know if it woul be used the same way. The 15$ plan is a good deal with the occasional 5$ top up!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mischt70 

yes they will.

added...

you can also buy a 500 minute Canada wide calling add-on for $5. They get used if you run outta regular plan minutes and if there's any left at renewal, they roll over until you do use 'em up. It's a good investment for those of us with the $15 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.