cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 US minute promotion

NeoA
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

had/have 2 500 US minute promotions.  first promotion used up and second will not activate.

8 REPLIES 8

@NeoA happy that it is now resolved. Enjoy!!

NeoA

Thanks to softech and dust2dust. Customer service has reset the account which activated the promotion. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What 500 minute US promotion? Are you meaning the freebies from years past? Maybe you could provide an image of your add-ons list. And click that little spinner refresh icon just below the list to make sure you're seeing properly current information.

@NeoA 

for now as a workaround, download VoIP app TextNow.  You can call US for free like a regular phone.  Try it

NeoA

darn - reboot didn't work. I've sent a message to customer service so I'll see what they have to offer.

NeoA

darn - reboot didn't work. I've sent a message to customer service so I'll see what they have to offer.

NeoA

Thanks - I'll try the reboot as it makes a lot of sense. If you don't hear back from me, it's all good and thanks.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NeoA 

just to avoid browser cache issue and confirm you still have the second 500 US minutes bonus, please login My Account using Incognito mode, 

If you still have the US minutes,  reboot the phone once and try making the US call again

Need Help? Let's chat.