cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Ld Bonus

venigab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had tried several times to call USA using my 500 Ld minutes holydays bonus from PM but i always hear that i dont have any ld minutes.

2G and 500 ld minutes where added to my account and i could see them but sad i cant used them.

Any help?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

venigab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Worked well. Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@venigab 

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance in canada or from USA,, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

Good luck and enjoy the service.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in US calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@venigab 

Try rebooting your phone. There was an issue with some customers getting this message but pm said it was resolved yesterday afternoon. Make sure you put (1) first......there are some area codes in the US that are not included but that shouldnt be your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.