cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 ERROR ??

softech
Oracle
Oracle

is it just me?  half the time I click links give me 500 ERROR in the past 30 mins

500 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

The Lambda@Edge service is currently experiencing problems. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: e0zsb2gttqL1q8ufFHYZG3u76Lwv6pqW2CeW8SJgNCdyw1p3gak6Hg==

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@softech  - hey, you did get hit with an error 'bug' today too! ...although a different one.

I have not seen that 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' one before.

@softech...you likely have your reasons for selecting Edge...but give Firefox a try for a few days. See if that clears it up for you.

I've never experienced the error code you've mentioned.

Slightly better now.. not at often as the time when I started this post.

just hate the fact that I replied.. it got the error and need to retype again!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech 

i have same issue but i use Browser microsoft edge
i did update Browser latest version,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

also i did home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network, is help me and now is all ok..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I am using Edge.. but look like it might be an issue on the Cloudfront side.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

is it just me?  half the time I click links give me 500 ERROR in the past 30 mins

500 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

The Lambda@Edge service is currently experiencing problems. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: e0zsb2gttqL1q8ufFHYZG3u76Lwv6pqW2CeW8SJgNCdyw1p3gak6Hg==

Haven't ever experienced that error code here. I'm using Firefox if that means anything.

Need Help? Let's chat.