cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 outgoing international text

Elleey13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! Since i got a company phone, i’ve decided to get just the $10 plan which include a 50minuts talk, unli incoming text messaging, 50 outgoing international text. Thing is, i just activated the sim like moments ago and i already have 5 used outgoing text. How did that happened?

34 REPLIES 34

Are you using a phone that you brought from a different cell provider ? Could be your phone is locked to them. If so, you'll have to contact them for a free unlock code or buy one from an on-line provider.

I think @hairbag1 might have it.

Chatr uses old 2G GSM. Public Mobile uses 3G for voice.

What exact make/model phone do you have @Elleey13?

@Elleey13 wrote:

Haven’t use any of the call time minutes yet. I was trying to phone but can’t. My cousin trying to ring but it wont connect. My location service is always off, now i can’t even turn it off. I already send message to the moderator. Haven’t got any response yet.

Here's a resource to confirm if your phone will work with PM..willmyphonework.com

Elleey13

6s plus. Well atleast didn’t get any issue with them. it’s not even about 2g or 3g. It’s the disturbing service that is the issue.

@Elleey13 wrote:

6s plus. Well atleast didn’t get any issue with them. it’s not even about 2g or 3g. It’s the disturbing service that is the issue.

Is your phone still locked to Chatr or did you have it unlocked before you came to Public Mobile ?

@Elleey13 wrote:

The lack of timely responses to the thousand questions put to you by a bunch of very helpful folks is what's disturbing.

Have you conducted the carrier update for the phone? I'm not an iphone guy so I'm not sure. iphone folks can be more helpful. But they've probably already gone due to your lack of responses.

Elleey13

No. My phone is factory unlock. My dad bought it from apple store in Chicago.

Elleey13

If should work. I use my phone for travels on any country providers and works just fine. 

If you've previously used this phone on Chatr, then it will not work with PM until you have it unlocked.

Metal1967
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Elleey13 

Try the lost/stolen trick mentioned earlier...

Need Help? Let's chat.