cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 GB offer

puja139
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I activated my sim card before January 15, and was eligible for one month of free service and 5GB data offer. However I do not see that on my account. How does it get credited?  I have the $25 plan. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

junjunc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Be patient, if you have signed up for the autopay while setting up the account you will actually see $2 being applied to your account. However, you will be charge $25 plus for the first time then the next billing cycle you will see the $2 applied to the amount owing. Welcome to Public Mobile!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @puja139 ,

If you entered your email into the Promo area before you activated then you are eligible.

Your 5GB should show up around 8-14 days after activation.

Your 2nd month (2nd 30day cycle) will be credited before your next renewal (within 30 days of activation).

Welcome!

🙂

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@puja139 

As per the terms if you're eligible. Within 30 days 

Screenshot_20210118_211743.jpg

If you used a referral code for a $10 sign-up bonus. That will be credited within 72 hours of activation.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

@puja139 wrote:

I activated my sim card before January 15, and was eligible for one month of free service and 5GB data offer. However I do not see that on my account. How does it get credited?  I have the $25 plan. Thank you

The credit and extra data will be there within 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.