cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g 55$ plan

Erickress
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to 20gig 4g plan last month for 55. Public switched me back to my old plan without asking me. I want back to plan I paid for. What happened?

9 REPLIES 9

@davis946- Yes that's a break from past practices here. They used to honour scheduled plan changes to no longer selectable plans in the lead up to renewal but it would seem not anymore. I can't recall reading if others have had any success in the agents manually honouring it. This would be a worse situation if one had changed out of an old grandfathered plan in expectation of getting that plan and then now they've lost the grandfathered plan too. Nice friendly little Public Mobile is getting more and more brutal. Thanks Telus.

davis946
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I scheduled it for the renewal. Now they arnt honouring it 

davis946

I scheduled it for the next renewal. Perhaps that was my mistake because I’m back at like 6gb. Didn’t know they would pull a fast one on me though 

@davis946- Did you change to the plan or did you schedule it for the next renewal? Was it that at renewal you paid the $55 but now only have 8gb of data? Or were you entirely on the 20gb plan and it got changed?

@davis946 was you plan changed  tt9 $55 for 20 GB earlier?? If so, try Incognito mode and see if it shows the correct plan.  Hope it was  just browser  cache issue

davis946

I am having the exact same problem as you. Feels like I have been scammed

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is probably a cache issue as mentioned, does your data seem faster? Have you used a bunch? If there truly is a glitch and you don't have the proper plan, a CSA can investigate and make sure that everything is squared away

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

refresh.jpg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Erickress  - are you seeing this in My Account? Maybe you are seeing an older cache version.

Hit that circle refresh button, does you account update?

Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way.

Also, check your payment history to ensure you were charged for that plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.