cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G promo

Pwr123456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the 15 dollar plan currently but recieved a text about the 4G promo plan. Would I be able to switch to it and keep my number? I know it says for new activation only but when I replied to text it says it would be added to next months plan. Not sure what to do and don’t want to l

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Further to @hairbag1 comment above, @Pwr123456 , if you did reply "YES" to that text, then the plan change has already been scheduled to occur on your next renewal.

If you choose to reconsider, you can simply go into your account subscription tab and view the pending plan change and cancel it.

Just make sure you don't get suckered into moving to Public Points, unless you're already on that program (you would be if you activated after January 2022)

I, too, am quite satisfied with paying $15/30 days for mobile service.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Pwr123456 

a question you should ask yourself is...do I really need 4G's of data ? If you're happy with the $15 plan (as I am), and use wifi when ever possible, will the extra cost be a wise investment ? Only you can answer. You won't lose your number or lose anything else. Good luck.

Pwr123456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks pmbc and sansan. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you are fine to accept.  I believe today is the last day. You will not lose anything.  It will take effect as if your next renewal date.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pwr123456  if you got the offer via SMS, yes you can accept it by answering "yes" and you'll keep your number and rewards.  

Need Help? Let's chat.