cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40GB Canada-US plan

Just_a_guy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good afternoon

Looking into this plan.  When I look at the main Public mobile page I see the notation for "the fine print" labeled as '++'.  This fine print indicates that the plan is applicable for use in the US and Canada - texting, calling and data.

Just_a_guy_0-1690581668562.png

Just_a_guy_3-1690581882276.png

However when I log into my account and select 'Change Subscription' there is a notation for the Fine print '3'

Just_a_guy_1-1690581746867.png

Just_a_guy_2-1690581798128.png

I assume this is just and error and the roaming is indeed a part of the plan as indicated.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Should I be concerned if I make the switch to this plan?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Just_a_guy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you all.  I did look in the community prior to asking the question but didn't see anything.

Appreciate the quick feedback.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Just_a_guy yes, this plan include US roaming data and voice

To subscribe, just login My Account, click Change Subscription on the top right of the Overview page and pick the right plan, follow the steps. Make sure you click Change in Renewal if you don't want PM to charge you now 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Just_a_guy  Yes there a few posts about this already . But it’s definitely US Roaming  included . Much like the $15 plan not mentioning unlimited incoming calls and just 100 out going calls . 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes it has been commented on before. Don't be concerned. It's a roaming plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.