cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40GB Canada-US Plan.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did the offer for $50 • 40GB Canada-US Plan expire? I'm unable to see it as an option on the Website, App, or Change Subscription Section of the Mobile App.

I'm just wondering if we're going to see a Canada-US Plan introduced in that price range again within the next week, and if not what are the chances we get the $50 • 40GB back?

(Freedom Mobile is offering 50GB for $45 as a Canada-US Plan - We need something reasonable as a Canada-US here at Public again, please. 🙏)

I have Referrals who I now can't Refer because they wanted that Plan, and now it's no longer available..

5 REPLIES 5

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public Mobile is offering $45 • 50GB Canada-US to Quebec only! 

We need this for all of Canada, or in the meantime $50 • 40GB for the rest of Canada.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Nothing provides better price discovery for goods and services than a competitive market place.  It is competition that has opened the floodgates on the big gig plans.  Since the beginning of the year, I have saved $6 per plan cycle and gained 16 GB data.  Frankly $34 is the new $20 inflation corrected from 2016 when I joined.  If a $10 plan is still a huge money maker in 2023 after several years of high inflation and much higher wages paid to the telecom workers, then the competition would be tripping over each other trying to placate to these customers.  Harsh reality, I don't think any of the carrier brands care if these customers can find greener pastures elsewhere.   

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

lol And STILL people dismiss and poopoo and continue the negativity that is directed at those with the $10 plan that got a price increase with nothing to justify it other than pure greed. All these lovely cheaper data plans being offered all the time but oh no companies can't have the same price forever get real you folks whining about the $3 price increase. lol

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Priority 

yes, the $50 Canada-US plan were pulled off the shelf on Nov 1st

But with price going down a lot lately, I am just expecting something great to happen on Black Friday

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Black Friday is just around the corner.  Hang tight, fresh deals will surely be introduced toward month end.  Then there is boxing week in December.  

Need Help? Let's chat.