Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cannot find promotion for $40 /15 GB

7 REPLIES 7

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@farouk1 wrote:

Cannot find promotion for $40 /15 GB

You have to be PM customer.

Then when you go and try to change plan it will appear (as it is not listed as regular plan):

Meow_0-1667140384529.png

KamWest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is the first time in 3-4 years public actually made more money from me.

I upgraded my and my wife's accounts because we were on the old $40 plan.

However, I also upgraded my two kids from their $15 plans so for the first time in 4 years public is getting more money from me.

Yes this upgrade was worth it and kudos to public for finally giving loyal members a decent plan and in 4g no less.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

$40 for 15GB LTE data???????? Sign me up!

Edit: Times 2!

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@farouk1 

If you are accessing the self-serve My Account website via a mobile browser from your phone, the $40/15GB plan may not appear when you try to change your PM plan on the mobile website. 

If that’s the case, try accessing the self-serve My Account website from a desktop computer OR laptop OR using desktop site mode from a mobile browser, because the full PM website doesn’t have that particular issue. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It is there, @farouk1 , I just logged onto self serve to check.

When there, select Plan and Add-On section, and tap Change Plan.   After that, tap on the 4G plan offerings and it should be one of the first one's listed.   To get to it, tap the down arrow to the right.

@farouk1 

You'll find it when you try to do or schedule a plan change from in your selfservice account.

You'll find it if you're a current customer.

It's under the 4G plans. Use the arrow to scan through the plans. You'll see 2 $40 plans and it's the second one.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@farouk1  Did you try actually going through the plan change option in self serve? That was the only way I was able to find it…then schedule change at next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.