cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40/75gb plan

Kent5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for 50gb for $40 on Dec 5.  Now 75gb is available.   I would like to be able to take advantage of that.

15 REPLIES 15

Kent5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your helpful advice.  I decided to pay the extra 10 bucks and double my data to 100gb.  Once again, thank you this is a wonderful community. 

canirolf1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, was 5G, 40GB at $34. Now is 75GB at $40/mo

canirolf1

That's the way for a positive resolution asap, correct.

@canirolf1  They will ? Did they do it for you . What plan were you on and what plan did you get ? @canirolf1 

canirolf1

Best way to have it contact customer service, they will fix it away

@hTideGnow   IMG_2118.png

@Phil_Adelphus 

$39 for 50?? it was $39 for only 40GB earlier , right??

@golfball  I think it was gone yesterday, I didn't realize it was back until computergeek pointed it out in another thread this morning.  The $39 for 50GB at 4G speed is there for existing customers too although the 60GB for $40 seems a better deal to me, with the $2 in points that makes it effectively $38.  I don't like having to log in to the account to see what is offered to existing customers, just have to be very careful where I touch the screen lol!

All good me to when not on website it’s unclear always have to check in account sometimes there special exclusive offers there for us that never get posted  on website 

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I see that now, I was pretty sure it was gone yesterday. 

@golfball  Check in your account @golfball  its still there @Phil_Adelphus  is correct 60GB for $40 5G unlimited data 

add 100GB for $50 there still to 

Handy1_0-1703790421613.png

golfball

Edit: Nevermind, I was mistaken.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kent5  Yikes sorry this plan only for new activations only not existing customers cell companies move quickly with new plan offerings maybe you have some luck asking support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

i was on 40GB for $34 and saw the 50GB for $34 so just created new account with new email to get my plan of choice 

Handy1_0-1703790056086.jpeg

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Kent5   It's for brand new activations only unfortunately, although it only says that if you tap on it for the next page.   You can still get the $40 for 60GB unlimited 5G plan but if you do make sure to select change on renewal and not change now or you will forfeit the rest of your existing plan.

golfball

That plan is for new activations only. You can try contacting customer support by sending a message to @CS_Agent to see if they can switch you over, otherwise you have to create a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.