cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 30 gig unlimited plans for new customers only?

Wor784
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I really want to get the offered $40 plan that they have for new customers as it’s 30gb and unlimited. Why not offer it to current subscribers too?

5 REPLIES 5

You're kind of missing the point. 20GB more data at 5G Speed up to 250mbps. Yes. It's unlimited after the 30GB you want but only at 512kbps.

Wor784
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The $40 plan is unlimited. The extra $5 would be pointless. I appreciate everyone’s replies, but I’m feeling I’m not going to get any responses beyond these ones so I will simply accept this as a response and wait till they offer me a deal similar.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Wor784 

I can see where you're coming from. Yes. It's a pretty nice deal. But I hope you're not just focusing on that offer. 

But hey... let's kick it up a notch!! $45 for 50GB of data. So, the plan you want is $40 for 30GB of data. The plan below is $45 for 50GB of data. WHAT? $5 for 20GB MORE data? Seriously... JUMP ON THIS ONE!!!

KennethJAdams_1-1696030282930.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wor784  You. Can always create a new account with new email and sim get the plan with temporary PM number and port your existing PM out to another provider and port it back in in the new PM account you just created with the 30GB $40 plan . But if your on old rewards I wouldn’t do it . But also consider for 50GB for $45 by opting in for 90 days pay $135 upfront with 150GB to use over 90 days and that’s for new and existing customers no need to jump hoops for that plan 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Companies often have new customer acquisition offers. The nice thing about Public Mobile is there are no contracts, so you could port out and then port right back in to get the new offer. Of course you'd lose any loyalty discounts, but it is an option.

Need Help? Let's chat.