cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40$ 30/GB 5G speed back to school promo

Bobbymac_1726
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see this promo is only for new activations. Will there be any sort of similar deal that anyone knows of that will be for existing customers coming out? 

4 REPLIES 4

joymiller

I also have the same question. And in general, I think that there are more offers for new users, than for those you are already registered. Such promos are great because sometimes I have no WiFi on campus or at my university, and I need a connection to study and do my homework. I use the internet every day and a lot, so using my mobile data all the time is not the best option, so such promotions are very helpful. All I need for my studying is online, and at papersowl which is the best Canadian essay service I get quality help with my writing when I have trouble with it. It's not that easy for me to write papers, and I work on my skills, but still, sometimes such help is beneficial for me. So I'd like to have a good plan to use the internet freely and for not that expensive.

Tom191

This offer is only for new activation and I did need to do a new activation last week and I did go with Freedom Mobile for a similar offer and I am happy Freedom mobile.

GeetaGillespie

Looking for same info. great deal!

@Bobbymac_1726 wrote:

I see this promo is only for new activations. Will there be any sort of similar deal that anyone knows of that will be for existing customers coming out? 

Unfotunately, nobody here would be able to answer that question. Most participants are customers and those who do work at Public Mobile can only speak about plan offerings that they're authorized to comment about at that moment in time.

Need Help? Let's chat.