cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 15GB Promo

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just started a new cycle so I was planning to change my current plan to the promo plan for the next renewal date. I selected the change at renewal date in my account already but I messaged a PM agent just to confirm. They said 

that if your renewal date is too far in the future the plan might not be available, so the system won't be able to get a plan that is not available, even though you replied to the text messages. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee you will get the plan if your renewal date is too far in the future, knowing that is highly possible that the plan won't available anymore. Sounds like they are trying to do what they did with the $55 20GB promo again...

6 REPLIES 6

At this point I would give up on that line of confirmation. Memos don't seem to go out to all agents. It's pretty pathetic. Take the screenshots. That's your proof that you selected and scheduled that plan for your next renewal.

Then optionally, on your last day of paid service (the term dates in plan usage area are 12:01am of the first date to 12:01am of the second date. It really should be the date before and 11:59pm but that's the Public way...stupid). So say mid-day of that day before, check to see if it's still scheduled. If not and the plan is still available then re-schedule it. If it shows scheduled but the plan is no longer available then get another screenshot.

Then the next day see if the plan started. If not then get support to put it in with your proof of having scheduled it. If they balk, then ask them to show you what authority told them that the old policy is no longer applicable. Get THEIR proof.

I know. It sucks. But the $55 was a mess.

@CalvinW wrote:

How do I talk to another PM agent? It's always the same person replying and they just keep telling me the same thing. 

You could ask agent to pass your note to another agent.

Or, you could send a note to agent in the evening.

15GB is kind of grey area; PM did not say it is limited time offer but that plan is visible only to new customers or current customers when they attempt to change plan.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How do I talk to another PM agent? It's always the same person replying and they just keep telling me the same thing. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

We have not heard of any change in the old policy of holding on to the scheduled plan change even if the plan becomes no longer available. Yes, that did happen with the $55 plan. Many people got that put right.

I would get another opinion.

Adding - take screenshots

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@CalvinW personally I believe you were talking with an ill informed agent,as long as you have it set for next renewal and answered yes to the text,you should be good to go 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CalvinW   

If you just start new cycle today or not long, DO NOT schedule Change plan now.    If you do so, you would waste 29 days of the current cycle.

Just schedule the new plan for next renewal and hope the plan still there

Need Help? Let's chat.