cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40/15GB Plan

wolverine4099
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are the rewards for $40/15GB plan the same as $40/5GB Plan? Do my rewards come with me if I switch to $40/15GB Plan?

5 REPLIES 5

@Coverhiro wrote:

@wolverine4099 

Generally rewards stay with the account, so if the account doesn't changes it's activated status then it should remain. Also depending on the new reward system or the old could mean a difference. I believe the new rewards system is a percentage of the monthly or 90 day plan cycle amount.

Rewards always stay after a plan change, not just generally.  Things such as promotional discounts and free add-ons aren't part of the rewards or points programs.

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wolverine4099 

Generally rewards stay with the account, so if the account doesn't changes it's activated status then it should remain. Also depending on the new reward system or the old could mean a difference. I believe the new rewards system is a percentage of the monthly or 90 day plan cycle amount.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wolverine4099 , make sure not to ever switch to the point reward program.  The button to switch is too conveniently located.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@wolverine4099 

changing plan won't affect rewards at all.  So, no worry.  You get to keep the same rewards for any plan your change to 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@wolverine4099 

Yes , because your rewards are attached to your account and not your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.