Did you mean: 

3gb plan now only has 1gb

Jumpy001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

3gb plan is now 1gb

17 REPLIES 17

Garllec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife and I have been on PM for years. When I started it was something like 30 for 1 gig, then they dropped it to 25 (500 + 500 for auto-pay). Then they came out with a 30$ plan with 2 gigs on 3g.

I took it, my wife didn't. Then for a short time they had a special which added another gig for 30$. That's the plan I still have but Public hasn't offered it for a while. Unless there was another special I never saw, which would have been for a short while. Anyway I never saw that, and they have never changed my plan although I to think it may have slowed down. But I'll probably stay with this until they shut it off 

@DennyCrane wrote:

I believe the $25 plan used to be 500MB + 500MB if you had auto pay = 1GB total with auto pay. Now it's just 1GB. It's never been more than 1GB though. 

Edit just read your auto pay comment. Still was never more than 1GB though. 

Yes, you're right, now I recall the $25 3G plan used to 500MB data and if autopay will get 500MB data more. And never have 3GB data for $25 plan in 3G speed, if it had I would jump to that plan although I don't use much data.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Jumpy001 wrote:

3gb plan is now 1gb

I have had $25 for 3G plan 4 yeas now, the plan always is 1GB data if I recall. 

I believe the $25 plan used to be 500MB + 500MB if you had auto pay = 1GB total with auto pay. Now it's just 1GB. It's never been more than 1GB though. 

Edit just read your auto pay comment. Still was never more than 1GB though. 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Jumpy001 

@Jumpy001 wrote:

25 $ 3g slow

Public Mobile has added several newer plans with 4G and 5G options.

The $25 plan has always had 1GB data at 3G speed.

I don't believe that is the case.  When Public Mobile had a $30 paln, there was a plan that had only 500MB.   I believe that at one point, there was as a $25 plan that included only 500MB.  I'm talking about before there was even an advertised autopay data bonus back in the time of Plan Builder.

You're welcome. And best of luck.

Jumpy001

If u like detail then perhaps read the fact I already said it hasn't been 12 months. Tgif

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@Jumpy001 Not much for details eh? You might get a higher quality answer by providing a bit more information.

If I'm reading between the lines it sounds like you have a $25 plan (3G speed) that you believe should have 3GB of data, but you're only getting 1GB. As has been stated by a few posters in this thread, the $25 plan never included 3GB of data. It's possibly you had 1 time use holiday bonuse(s) of 2GB of data (given to us in December), or maybe you had a 12 month sign up bonus that has now lapsed. Please clarify, and also let us know when you signed up.

Remember that PM runs on 30 day billing cycles, not monthly. Also note that we are all customers, and don't have access to your account.

Jumpy001

Had 3G 3Gb data

@Jumpy001 - so you are talking about 3G speed, not 3GB data?

@Jumpy001 

@Jumpy001 wrote:

25 $ 3g slow

Public Mobile has added several newer plans with 4G and 5G options.

The $25 plan has always had 1GB data at 3G speed.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Can you explain a bit more of your issue @Jumpy001 . Is this a promo you had on your account as described by @Handy1 ? Or is this a different plan offering all together, or something else..?

Jumpy001

25 $ 3g slow

@Jumpy001  please submit ticket with support to investigate for you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jumpy001

Hasn't been 12months

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jumpy001  If you mean the $25 plan it only comes with 1GB . If you had this plan with 2GB extra promo data it’s possible the 12 months that promo ran for has ended . 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

How much are you paying per month? If it's the $25 plan, that's always been 1GB. Maybe you had a temporary bonus offer or you were using 1 time holiday bonuses (2GB); but the $25 plan only includes 1GB.

Need Help? Let's chat.