cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g to 4g

phelou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month I did the request to move to 4G but nothing has changed as of yet, what to do to change?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@phelou - was this a refreshing issue on your account that was fixed once followed other's suggestions?

If not, if you selected "Change on Next Renewal" and you are on Autopay, and you were on a lower cost plan, apparently there is a glitch happening that if you do not top up your account to the higher cost plan (or what you would owe at renewal), then Autopay still renews your current plan.

If this is what happened to you, I would let a CSA know, as it really should not happen this way.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@phelou   First , Try to use Incognito mode, or a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome to check again.  You could be reading off a cached version instead of a live one. (there has been some caching issue on this new My Account site)

Also, confirm your credit card if PM has charged you the new amount yet

And , did you click "Change on the renewal date"?  if you picked that one, the change will be scheduled to the next renewal date.  Has the "next renewal date" arrived yet?  You can go back to Change plan page and it should show you if you have anything scheduled at the moment

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@phelou hi you may be viewing a cached version of your account, clear cache and cookies or try a different browser in private or ingognito mode reboot your computer and sign back in to see if account updates 

Need Help? Let's chat.