cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G Plans hidden

SnowChamps
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I understand that PM has now turned off the $15 and $25 plans form their browser. But are they missing a trick in doing so, as prospective users will look at the browsers only (they are not going to install app just for browsing plans) and will go to some other discount carriers? PM could have easily got such users and later have them upgrade their plans which most users eventually do. Any thoughts as to why PM did this on their website?

Edit: Good to know PM has now added the 3G plans on the website 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

@SnowChamps wrote:

I know its in the app as I mentioned in my post. But do you think someone new looking for plans/ comparing with others will straightaway install the PM app?

@SnowChamps , exactly my thoughts! I certainly wouldn’t! A few new things don’t make sense here!

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just like cassette tapes, DVDs, CDs, VCRs are faced out so is 3G --- Obviously Telus/PM are phasing out 3G plans. 

sullyman

@SnowChamps i was thinking this too..

they're now priortizing 5G and 4G plans over 3G because in terms of tier 1 or 2 companies it is a better deal. They're also probably pushing to setting up the plan through the mobile app because that still shows the $15 and $25 plans.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SnowChamps   it doesn't make sense Chatr and Lucky still  putting those plans on their page and just not us.  But, I am happy as long as the plans are still here 

SnowChamps

I know its in the app as I mentioned in my post. But do you think someone new looking for plans/ comparing with others will straightaway install the PM app?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SnowChamps  Your not wrong , it has many of us scratching our heads over that decision 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SnowChamps    It does seem like a curious decision from a business prospect.  Not advertising the two cheapest plans that PM offers on their website does seem like PM is only interested in having customers sign up with their higher priced 4G plans.  I haven't seen any mention about why this is being done by management despite many questions from customers as to the rational. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SnowChamps   not sure why they are not promoting the low ends plans, but they are still here.

For new activation, you can found it using the app

3GPlans_Watermarked.jpg

For existing subscribers, you can find them when you change plan on My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.