cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$35 plan with 2GB bonus data recurring promotion (more than 8 months)

sportchek2007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am planning on switching to PM. I saw the $35 plan with 2GB bonus data recurring promotion (bonus data recurring longer than 8 months which is the promotion I am seeing now). Is this promotion still active? I entered my email address to get the promotion code and I got sent the email about this promotion but it does not say when this promotion expires. I only want the 2GB bonus recurring data and not just for 8 months. 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sportchek2007 

Dang it! Too late now it's already been rolled out. Most likely became official at midnight eastern. You can still sign up and try using the 2GBBONUS promocode its almost guaranteed to work as it has since June 2021 despite many expired flash sales with this promotion it has worked through out.

Then keep an eye out for customers cancelling their plan/account by removing autopay vs porting their number out. You could then private message them and see if they would be interested in allowing you to take over their account. You may want to port out to fongo to wait out this possibility since you cant change numbers between accounts. You will also have to choose between the 2gb promo and the old rewards program. The $40/5gb plan is only $5 more or $33.25 vs $38.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

sportchek2007

Thank you for your reply. I have seen the news about the new points system coming out for new customers. I would prefer to have the current benefits which is why I am in a hurry to sign up. I am not sure when the new points system is coming out though. 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sportchek2007 I see that the 2GB monthly bonus offer was a flash sale that was available from Jan 14 - Jan 17, so technically that offer is gone now.  So only offer available is the Lunar one that provides 2GB bonus for 8 months. We're now a number of days removed from the 17th so it's highly likely that offer is gone now.  But if you're not in any rush to switch, maybe consider waiting until the next deal comes, I mean Valentine's day and Family Day holiday is a few weeks away, I'm sure PM will have some new promo deal during that time.  I'm not completely certain, but typically there'll be promos around holidays and special occasions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sportchek2007 : The new promo is a different code. As mentioned, you could try the old one and see if it'll work. It had been running for quite some time. Maybe it's still valid. If not then you could claim innocence and ask them to apply the new promo.

sportchek2007

Thank you for your reply. I really need to be sure that the 2GB bonus data is reoccurring instead of only for 8 months before I switch. Is there anyone that can verify this promotion is still valid? 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sportchek2007 Yes, you should be able to enter the promo code 2GBBONUS when activating. Keep in mind it may not work, but It's worth a try!

Need Help? Let's chat.