cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 plan swap disappeared

Wor784
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on the $39 plan and opted to switch my plan to the $34 plan as it was cheaper for the same thing. I set it to renew at the next billing cycle and today it isn’t set anymore nor is it available. Why did this happen?

6 REPLIES 6

@Wor784 wrote:

Your way worked and showed it upcoming.

thank you 😁

Glad it worked out. Take care.

Wor784
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. Usually if I go to change my subscription it would show the plan I’m changing to in there but it didn’t. Your way worked and showed it upcoming.

thank you 😁

I tend to disagree sir. This happened last week to a customer. After I made the same suggestion here, he was able to find it where I said it was. I tried to find the thread but I stopped looking after page 8 cause I'm zonked!

Edit before I crash: He changed his plan to something else, did it with a day or two if I remember correctly and it didn't change over. A few days after, he came here and said it didn't change. Then... well...  ya. I'll read your reply tomorrow. Zonkeroo'd 

@Chalupa_Batman That cut off issue is only for text offers, not changes you initiate in your account online or in the app. It's likely a cache issue, to your point.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Wor784 

I thought the same too. You may have just missed the cut off to change it for the next cycle. If you have the app, and if you don't, download it. Open it and go to that little blue circle with a cross in the middle bottom left corner. Go to subscriptions and add ons. It will show upcoming plan changes there. Let us know if that works

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Wor784 
Please try clearing cache, using incognito mode or using a different browser. If this issue still persists, please direct message a Public Mobile agent here. Look out for the envelope icon on the top right of the page since that is where you will receive the response. Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Need Help? Let's chat.