cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 plan at 50G in CA/US

Cyrus1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my subscription to $34 plan at 50G in CA/US, to be started the next period. I don't see it in my account any more. What happed?!

3 REPLIES 3

Pete973
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The first time I changed subscriptions I noticed the same thing. What I discovered is that once you choose a new subscription to start on your renewal date, that plan disappears from the list of available plans. If you chose the new plan to start on your next renewal date and you confirmed that change, it will become active on your next renewal date. If you're still not convinced you can always confirm that your change went through by creating a ticket with Public Mobile chat. Ask the same question you asked here and they'll get back to you confirming your account information. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cyrus1974 

Maybe browser cache problem.  Try login. My Account again using Incognito mode.  Once logged in, go to Change Subscription page and you should see the new plan showing for next cycle 

Also, check payment page and it should show you the upcoming bill with the  new plan you scheduled to change

War0179
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone had a similar query yesterday. Try try the solution suggested here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Plans/td-p/1152039

Need Help? Let's chat.