cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 US-Canada Plan

Gragorgx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When did Public Mob ile start blocking deals from existing customers?  I see that Freedom has the $34 US-Canada plan also.  Do I really have to drive over an switch to Freedom or can my family get the $34 deal here somehow?

6 REPLIES 6

Sushi_Combo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Although an understandable business practice, I do wish that existing customers with tenure would have access to the same, if not better plans to retain them with the service. 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sansan - A lot of the MobileSyrup workers tried it out recently & said it is garbage in the GTA. I have 1 person I know going to Freedom in Calgary but ended up switching back to Telus because the service was horrible.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I never used freedom myself so I don't know how true this is, but I heard their services is horrible.  So if someone switches,  most likely will not stay for long. 

Public Mobile is always offering various plans. Just keep looking out for something for existing customers. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Gragorgx 

I'll be more direct, although some do not like it.

The practice of offering cheaper plans to attract customers is a long standing industry practice among all telecommunication providers.

They know there are people who switch from provider to provider, and for some reason they don't care but are only interested in upping the numbers for certain periods of time.

As far as whether Public Mobile will grant you an exception, it really depends on what plan value you are on now, and how long you have been a customer, and whether you really will move all your services elsewhere.

You're way more likely to get an exception if you are moving up in plan value. 

Just remember to approach the request with politeness and don't expect them to do it for you, but rather request.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gragorgx  Thou the plan is only for new activations some have verified betting the plan by asking support no guarantee thou . But first you should check with support see if your eligible for the plan upgrade 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Gragorgx - You can ask CS_Agent for the plan.

There is a 50/50 chance of getting it by CS_Agent, if you just renewed your plan recently, you will lose your rest of the month since it changes immediately by CS_Agent. They do have the right to refuse the change.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. CS_Agent is currently on overhaul from the New Activations Only Plan tickets & requests, so the minimum wait time is possibly 12 hours. You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.