cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 Canada / US plan.

dsantoro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

Would it be possible to switch to this plan? Freedom offers the same, but I'd rather stay with public mobile. 

6 REPLIES 6

@andreaearle As of yesterday the plan is now available to existing customers, so they can switch it themselves via self serve.

andreaearle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you contact the @CS_Agent I'm sure they'll help you out.  I have requested a promotion plan in the past and they more than gladly switched me.  They will switch you that day, so you'll forfeit any remaining money you paid already 

@dsantoro Public Mobile doesn't lock you in, so you can port out and back in again as a new activation. If you have legacy rewards that would make it not worthwhile, then I'd argue you are being rewarded for your loyalty already. If the $34 plan works out to be cheaper as a new customer, then I would suggested the port out/in method.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dsantoro  -  There is a 50/50 chance of getting it by CS_Agent, if you just renewed your plan recently, you will lose your rest of the month since it changes immediately by CS_Agent. They do have the right to refuse the change.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. CS_Agent is currently on overload from the New Activations Only Plans, so the minimum wait time is possibly 12 hours. You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

dsantoro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I understand that, but this is the reason people change providers. There is no loyalty for existing customers. New customers get treated better, so people leave. I'd rather stay. 

@dsantoro wrote:

Would it be possible to switch to this plan? Freedom offers the same, but I'd rather stay with public mobile. 

Sorry, but this plan is advertised as only being for new customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.