cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 50GB 5G US / Canada Plan! Available AGAIN for ALL! Offer Ends May 20th!

PM_5G
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you missed out or have friends who might be interested!

$34 50GB 5G US / Canada Plan is back and available For ALL!
Offer Ends May 20th

$34 40GB US Can 05-2024.jpg

Canada/US Plan Benefits
All Canada/US Plans allow All Plan Call/Messaging/Data to be used In Canada or US to Canada or US!
Anywhere in Canada or US your are - you can use your Public Mobile Unlimited Calling/Messaging/DataPlan as if you are in your home area to Call/Message anywhere in Canada or US....
Travelling in Canada or US - No Roaming Pack is ever needed - its part of your plan! 

To Change Subsription(already with PM):
1/ Login to your account
2/ Go To Subscriptions and Add-Ons
3/ Click Change Subscription Box(just under your subscription info) - select from available plans - make sure to confirm your selection!

9 REPLIES 9

PM_5G

Offer to get plan ends May 20th...
Once you change to the plan it is yours until you change to another plan.

Remember if you change to plan immediately you will lose out on time left on current plan.
You can select change plan on renewal but new plan will not be available to use immediately.

Regarding you 1st question:
If traveling to the US from Canada does this plan cover data, text and calling while in the US with no additional roaming charges applied for said usage? 

As noted at the end of my original post...

Canada/US Plan Benefits
Canada/US Plans allow All Plan Call/Messaging/Data to be used In Canada or US to Canada or US!
Anywhere in Canada or US your are - you can use your Public Mobile Unlimited Calling/Messaging/DataPlan as if you are in your home area to Call/Message anywhere in Canada or US....
Travelling in Canada or US - No Roaming Pack is ever needed - its part of your plan! 

Skike
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Plan ends May 20th, meaning service only covered for next 15 days. I just purchased and not planning to travel to US until May 22nd. 

Skike

If traveling to the US from Canada does this plan cover data, text and calling while in the US with no additional roaming charges applied for said usage? 

PM_5G

Most welcome!

MrsUall7

Thank you 

PM_5G

As noted at the end of my post...

Canada/US Plan Benefits
Canada/US Plans allow All Plan Call/Messaging/Data to be used In Canada or US to Canada or US!

All Calling Features are always included in plans
Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Conference Calling

MrsUall7

So does this mean that I can go to the States and call anywhere there and call to Canada as well with no roaming charge.

Also can I call from Canada to US unlimited.

and my current plan shows 

• Calling Features: Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Conference Calling
    I don't see that showing in this plan, but is it in it

PM_5G

I logged in this morning to change a Friend to $29 40GB plan and I noticed the $34 Plan was back and in optional plans! I have seen many looking for the plan and wondering if available so I posted it... 
Good point on plan being removed early morning of end date!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@PM_5G , we saw the 3 Canada-US Plans posted yesterday! I wish I would remember which customers posted wanting them.

I replied on another post yesterday about this that Customers should keep in mind that they are usually removed the day before offer ends or the morning of & not 11:59pm that day!

Need Help? Let's chat.