cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 20GB 30-day plan available for current customers now!

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just saw this on my available plans and had the option to change. For those who don't want to take a hit in the pocketbook on the 90day plan.

34.JPG

60 REPLIES 60

Michael50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The plan offers do not expire

Michael50

Yes it should preserve the monthly reward

@dshartill wrote:

how do I save more with the 90 day subscription??

HI @dshartill 

you can't with the $34 plan

Not all plans come with a 90 days option, only selected, and usually it save around $5/30 days if it has the 90 days option.  However, 90 days is more like a mini contract, you are locked in as PM is prepaid

dshartill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do I save more with the 90 day subscription??

HI @dshartill 

yes, same rewards or discount amount if you switch plan

dshartill

does this switch preserve my monthly rewards??

bske

I couldn’t see on app on my phone  but I found it when I log in from browser on my computer. 

foreverkayla8

You have to go to the payment section to see the upcoming plan changes.

bsung

After you changed on renewal can you see it in your account? I did the same thing but I don't seem to see it anywhere anymore...

bsung

No you don't have to. They will always confirm if they make you change rewards programs

ztraz

By changing to this new $34 pretty month plan do I have to switch over to the public points reward program? 

@sheytoon- Never say never. They raised prices on the very old legacy/pioneer accounts. They retracted a price rise attempt on the $120/12gb plan. They raised the price of the $10 plan.

@Molly11 you can sign up for the plan as long as it's still being offered.

Once it's gone, as long as you're already on it, you keep that rate indefinitely. PM may raise the price, but they've n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ rarely done that so far, so it's a pretty safe bet.

Molly11

sorry hTideGnow

i see two responses from you on this topic.

‘’here is one I copied from below..   “not all plans have a 90 days option.  Those Black Friday deal are all 30 days”

but it also seems like you are saying there is a current &34.00 plan to switch to that will not end in 30 days?/

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's really hard to gauge how long these promos and plans will be in place. Lately it's been "Here today, gone tomorrow" type of thing.

HI @Molly11 

no, as long as you joined the plan, it will be there , not just 3 months

of course, PM could increase price but it rarely happens

Molly11

Is the $34 plan cut off after 3 months?  Then what?

Molly11

It’s my understanding that this $34.00 Black Friday deal deal only lasts for 3 months?  Is this your understanding. 

Molly11

Okay!  Thank you!  So no point in switching.  I have a 15 month promo that has me at $35.00.  Trying to find out when that ends but waiting for a response from an agent??

HI @eswar 

not all plans have a 90 days option.  Those Black Friday deal are all 30 days

eswar

what is the 90 day plan?

joshua5678

Good

HJS_MTL1

Please note the previous $29, 3gig plan is now on sale, from today?  in Quebec for $26.

Screenshot_20231110-224014~2.png

HJS_MTL1

Just changed to new $34 20gig 5G plan, on renewal.

Please note that this is 20gig 5g, with unlimited data at reduced speed. Best deal yet! 

I had the $55/50gig, unlimited in summer- out a lot, but this is better..

And switched to point rewards, so almost 2 months free 🐶

Screenshot_20231110-224224.png

Frank_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just signed up for the new $34 5G and it looks like it auto cancelled my upcoming $34 4G change I had in the works.

Now to do my wife and my two kids and we have nice plans.

For me I am waiting for the $40 30Gig 5G unlimited data plan that is now Quebec only.

I think that will come Black Friday and when it does I will upgrade once more.

KYath

Everyone who previously signed up should switch to the NEW $34 20gb 5G plan instead. Avoid the confusion and go to 5g instead of 4g.

KYath_0-1699667751915.png

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bluecap wrote:

For some reason, the "Unlimited Canadian-wide minutes" in the $34 plan became "Unlimited Quebec minutes" showing in the payment page after making the subscription change for the next renewal date.

bluecap_1-1699043502594.png

bluecap_0-1699043383768.png

Same thing happened to me.  Has anyone received any confirmation that the Payment section referring to unlimited Quebec minutes should actually say Unlimited Canada wide minutes?

@Jeanneb2023- So you're on it now? Or you set it for your next renewal? If you're on it now maybe you could tell us if you can call a different province from where you are. Or do you know if you have any calling add-ons?

Jeanneb2023

Ya switched mine, today!

HI @sheytoon 

when a new account is setup , they use the address to post to credit card

someone in this forum posted that and also posted a workaround.  But because he posted the workarounds, he got banned 

Need Help? Let's chat.