cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

300 International LD Minutes

GBurl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. My account already had "500 INTL LD" (Free Holiday Giveaway) so I thought this was for calling from PM in Canada to another country so I bought the Add-On "300 International LD Minutes" thinking that this must be calling from another country to Canada. I found I can't call from my PM phone in Canada to another PM phone in Mexico or the reverse. Further research tells me that PM has no such option which would likely be called "Roaming". I didn't think of that. Is there any way I can cancel this unused option (which I already owned anyway)?

8 REPLIES 8

GBurl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your help. I will ask for the refund.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious .. so far 1.. waiting for the 2nd one to join

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@GBurl 

Simply explain your honest mistake to the CSA and they will likely credit the cost of the add on back to your account. Use the links already provided to contact customer support.

@softech 

I'm guessing 4 within 4. You?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

The bonus 500 minutes and the 300 minute Add-on International calling from Canada will rollover any unused to the following month. 

So you might want to keep it for now or contact the CS_Agent and ask if a refund will apply.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@GBurl 

You can try asking for a credit for that add on that you bought but there's no guarantee that you'll get it 🙂.  Doesn't cost you anything to ask.

Send a private message to CS_Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GBurl 

for 300 International Long Distance Minutes you call from Canada to

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela,

it's a one time Purchase for any Add-ons, No expires until you used all,and they will keep in your account,

public mobile offer service only For U.S. Roaming 10 day packages.

and if you Purchase a wrong Add-onsyou need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%. to them can be cancel for you.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GBurl   PM is Prepaid service and  usually no refund.  However, PM support are very understanding and it is possible they are willing to help out.  Jut private message them and hope for the best:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.