cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 dollar bill credit missing - Black Friday Promo - Phone Purchase

a05tdr1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a phone this past weekend, I should get a $30 dollar bill credit (current Black Friday Promo) but I don't see the credit on my account, will it appear automatically on my next billing period or is there possibly another issue, any suggestions. Thx

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@a05tdr1 

this Black Friday with a $30 bill credit when you purchase. between November 16-30th, and you’ll receive a $30 bill credit.....

the credit will be applied to the account that is associated to the email address that you use to place the order, is eligible for existing customer and new customer,

this credit one time $30 will be applied on January 5th 2022.

after that time if you can't see it at your account then contact to CSA.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

In the terms and conditions there is a mention of credit in your account by Jan. 5th.

Here is a previous thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Black-Friday-CPO-promo/td-p/746756

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@a05tdr1 wrote:

I purchased a phone this past weekend, I should get a $30 dollar bill credit (current Black Friday Promo) but I don't see the credit on my account, will it appear automatically on my next billing period or is there possibly another issue, any suggestions. Thx

@a05tdr1   I believe the terms of the $30 credit says it will be added to your account in the first week or so of January 2022.

Edit:  You should get the $30 credit by Jan. 5th...

Need Help? Let's chat.