cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day addon

rego
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since November, I have been charged $10 for a 30 day data addon, that I did not sign up for. I cannot find anyway to remove this addon from my account. Please advise. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rego wrote:

It makes sense then that I am being charged for the $25 plan. I think my confusion stems from the fact that my plan has read Current plan: $15 on the portal for a while now.

@rego  when logged into My Account...

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

@rego wrote:

It makes sense then that I am being charged for the $25 plan. I think my confusion stems from the fact that my plan has read Current plan: $15 on the portal for a while now.

@rego  So, you are charged for a $25 plan but your current plan is $15?

if you have changed to $25 plan but the Current plan still showing $15, it is a browser cache problem, very popuplar here unfortunately.   The way to see the correct information (so you can see Current Plan :$25) is to login your My Account again using Incognito mode or Private mode on Safari

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rego 

it is true that all public mobile plans split the calling /plan and the data component on the payment page within self serve.  The way it displays has confused many customers into believing they are being charged twice or for something they haven’t asked for.

In order to view an updated version of your self-serve page, it is very important to clear cache and cookies, and use an incognito or private tab when accessing self serve.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@rego wrote:

Thanks for the response. The issue though is that I'm on the $15 plan, but then since November, I have been charged an additional $10 every month, making my total charge $25. I have no idea how to remove that additional $10 from my account.

Did you accidently change to $25 plan?

You can chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

rego

That's not an add-on. This means that you're on a $25 plan. There's no such thing as a 30-day add-on despite the confusing descriptions. A plan change back to the $15 plan would be an option. It's strange that there appear to have been a plan change that you're unaware of.

rego

Thanks for the response. The issue though is that I'm on the $15 plan, but then since November, I have been charged an additional $10 every month, making my total charge $25. I have no idea how to remove that additional $10 from my account.

@rego 

Add-ons don't renew. Please check your Public Mobile account history for details.  I suspect that you're seeing a $10 charge that isn't really an add-on but is rather part of the plan fee.  For some plans, Public Mobile adds strange descriptions to the fees but if you add up all the charges, the total should equal your plan price.

Need Help? Let's chat.