cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 credit, why does my phone not work?!

Georgina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why does my phone not work after I have $30 credit? Initially I bought $20 credit and now I bought an extra $10. As this is not a plan I thought $20 was sufficient. 

Also i hope the recharge credit will start from today's date. 

Please reply asap as I need to use my phone. I am very fustrsted with this delay.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Georgina  When you dial 611 what happens. Is your account suspended? If yes, access your selfserve account and hit the reactivate button and restart your phone.

If it's still a problem submit a ticket to PM.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@GeorginaDid you select a plan? There is no $30 or $20 plan.. only $35 or $25. Public Mobile is like an arcade game, you need to load up with credits, then select which plan you want to purchase and buy the plan with your creidts, once you have done that, you will get service.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Georgina, please go into your self serve account and see what is going on.  Are you saying that there are funds in the account but the account is suspended?  Try doing a forced reactivation.  If you can't get things going on your own, I suggest contacting the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.