cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 days without texting help.

scott027
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have moved over to pm from Rogers. I was advised that there is a known issue with new ports.   I have submitted a ticket today and yesterday .  What is the time line to fixing this issue? 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@scott027 wrote:

I have moved over to pm from Rogers. I was advised that there is a known issue with new ports.   I have submitted a ticket today and yesterday .  What is the time line to fixing this issue? 

Hey @scott027 

Since you've already submitted 2 tickets, the problem is, because Public Mobile hasn't even updated their announcement and give us updates on ETAs, nobody really knows. Normally it's supposed to be within 48 hours. But I've heard of people putting in tickets and not hearing up to a full week. Here is the thread if you care to read it. I hope this helps answer your question... a little.

Hey Community,

We are aware that some of you are currently unable to successfully use iMessage and or FaceTime features,  and we understand how frustrating this can be. Our teams are working diligently to find the cause. 

In the meantime, please try troubleshoot steps:
Tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will continue to keep you updated. 

Thank you,

• Public Mobile Team

Keep an eye on this thread as they SHOULD update it when things are fixed.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Open-Issue-Trouble-using-iMessage-amp-F...

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@scott027 

PM currently has trouble to provision SMS with new accounts.  They are working on the fix, but they can correct the issue on a case by case basis.  Please open ticket with PM support.  Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.