cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Month free promo not applied

Abdalrahman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have registered my email during the 2nd month free promo period, however when I tried to activate my new phone line on PM, it gave me that the email name is too long (longer than 30 characters), although this is the email I used to register for the promo successfully.

Now I used another email for activation, I would like to transfer this promo to my account. Would any moderator help me in this?

I tried to file a ticket through Simon but it didn't provide me with an option to describe my issue. And no option fits my case exactly.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Abdalrahman  You will need to submit a ticket to PM explain what happened and they will help you resolve the issue.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.